Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Seeking you…


In the middle of the night my heart seeks for you. Your gentleness and kindness makes be swell in love and happiness. Your promises makes worth for me to serve and your unfailing love makes me realized that you are watching me everyday.

Breaks my heart for what breaks yours, all I want is to put a smile on your face. When I see you again, I wish to hear you say “Well-done”.

Let me be what you want me to be, let me know your purpose and what’s in your heart. So, send me to the place you want me to go.

Knowing you had given up your everything, my heart was amazed by such grace. Repeating a question my mind, “How can this be?”

You are someone always shows your constant love to me and to those who knows you.

Though there are times I turn away from you but you never leave me, I’m the one who leaves you. What can I ask for more?

Refine me, cleanse me, teach me, guide me, remind me, comfort me, strengthen me, hold me, sustain me, free me, embrace me, forgive me, rebuke me… these is what you to best. So, this is what I can surrender to you.

Your gentleness I will carry everyday.
I thank you for believing in me.

No comments: