Thursday, October 30, 2008

Spending Time Alone...


Time really flies, I’m wondering how everyone is doing lately.

Weekend, I take some time to quiet down and spending a little time with myself. I realized that I’m so busy until I had neglected something which is small but precious to me.

I drove myself around the neighborhood and to some quiet places. Enjoying my ride with my favorite songs. I wind-down the window and I reach out my hand trying to catch the wind. Its force and pressure makes me smile as the wind runs through my finger and touches my arm tenderly.

Then, I thought to myself, it’s a beautiful night to spend my quiet time. Drove myself around, observing the cars and motorcycles pass by, wondering where they are heading to…

I take a stop at the petrol station, fill-in petrol to my gorgeous car and continue to shift my ride into overdrive.

Continue with my journey, went to the night market near my housing area. Adoring that the food and snack, my watery mouth start to get itchy and there goes my diet. Yum yum… Someone please stop me from eating.

Walking in the night market brings me a lot of nice memories. Especially those stores which are famous among us, Lok Lok (Steamboat), Ice- Cream, roasted chicken wing, roasted pork, Dim Sum, dessert store and especially “Stinky Taufu”.

Hmmm, how I wish my close ones are with me now so we can enjoy ourselves here…

No comments: