Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Begining of the End...

2 years of compassion with great love:-
We shared our laughter, tears, joy, burners and love…
With good times which I cherish. With bad times which I don’t mind.


Now, the decision came to end us as lovers.

I hope that one day, if things do not turn out as you want it to be.
Do not regret on this decision you made.

Nevertheless, I’ll always wish you’ll find your happiness and great life ahead.

It was hard for me to sleep these few days.

Tears run down my face.

You would like to think of us that start anew,

But you would not understand the pierce in my heart.



A
lthough, my heart still in love with you but it’s time that I need to start to take my first step after you let go of my hand in this place.

In my daily life,
I’ll not anymore write “dear” in my message to you.
I’ll not anymore look at my phone frequently just to check if there’s any message from you.

I’ll not anymore send you a message during working hours just to say “I miss you”.

I’ll not anymore flip through our photos together and hoping to have a same smile.
I’ll not anymore concern if you are feeling angry with me.

I’ll not anymore run to you and hold your hands just to say “I’m sorry”.

I’ll not anymore keep trying to explain myself just to make you understand.

I’ll not anymore find ways during my busy schedule just to reply you “I’m ok here”.

But only in memories that I’ll still keep.


However, I’ll still be here,

As a friend.

As a companion.

Or when you need someone to talk.

Because you know that I understand you better than anyone else.


From today onwards, things will change between us and I honor the road you had chosen.


Be well, live well.
Blessings to you.

My friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The right one will come along Jack, don't worry. I wish you inner peace & happiness.