Saturday, June 7, 2008

About someone I mysteriously in love with...


City life: busy lifestyle, chasing time, making a living just enough to survive. As we all noticed, more and more people are lacking of love, caring and concerns. Human are slowly changing becoming like machine and lesser feelings towards the people around them including their family and friends.

As years goes by, I give thanks to my life which I had gone through so many storms and obstacles, nevertheless, I found someone who really loves me and concern about me. It was a surprise for me at first but when as time goes by; we start to acknowledge each others feelings.

This person was trying the very best to open my stone heart, nourish me with loving words and show me what I had forgotten long time ago. Sincerity and gentleness I saw in this person, my heart began to change. Letting this person comes into my heart and it’s so close that I had forgotten how it feels the last time.

Gradually, this person had become a part of my life which I am carrying anywhere and everywhere. Though, I pray that although this person is far from me, I’m keeping the faith that our loves grows stronger each day and days to come.

Currently, my heart is overwhelmed with strength, loving and patients. With this, to simply grab hold of those gentle hand and lift this person up again where it’s supposed to be.

In faith we shall keep and to remind ourselves in time of hardship and difficulties, we give thanks to God because He’s reminding us how fragile we are. Thus, to be humble and cherish our everyday life as well as people around us.

No comments: