Friday, June 6, 2008

Human’s Desire and heart


Humans, a fragile creature in earth which used to be full of glory of the Father but then, one disobedience makes a glorious creation became a flesh of unworthy.

As time goes by, humans’ wickedness grows and immorality expended and unleashed. Sinners came more sinful and the wicked become more uncontrollable. The Father had already informed us that before His son, Jesus would come again; the world is full of wickedness and sins.

The love that the world can offer today is just outrageous. Yesterday, seeing couple so loving towards each other and suddenly broke up on the next morning. Where is the proper understanding and the patient which it’s supposed to have? Where is the unconditional love that people talks about?

Why some people like to quarrel? If we would realize, all quarrel start with a misunderstanding of a conversation and expression of anger from one party. The anger expression arises and inappropriate words unleashed aloud, on the other hand, the other party would likes to explain him/herself but it seems unable to register to the other party because of the anger and pessimistic mindset occurred. To avoid an argument, it’ll be better if both parties to talk things out in a calm and proper manner. Tell each other how do you are feel without pointing fingers towards the mistakes. Most importantly, STOP yelling or expressing how unhappy you are but simply open up your ears, to listen and register.

Someone told me this statement before “I would not fall in love again if I would ever lose this current relationship; I’m tired of falling in love and losing that person again. I got nothing to give anymore and I don’t know how to show my love again.” I totally take this statement as a non-sense. That person would totally be a jerk if he/she would make this kind of statement. Totally lose my respect towards that person.

Whenever you lost a relationship, don’t we still want to share your life with anyone again? A person can always show and spread love to others and able to fall in love again, unless, that person is already dead, then your love is just a remembrance.

Take this verse as a reference in life, you will understand true meaning of love:-

1If I speak in the tongues[
a] of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,[b] but have not love, I gain nothing.
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
(1 Corinthians 13:1-7)

No comments: