Tuesday, June 24, 2008

When will I see you again…


Time flies, people changes, lifestyles improving and economy getting critical.
Although life changes a lot, that’s one thing that will never change in me and that’s my feelings towards you. Although sometime we don’t see each other everyday because of our busy lifestyle or far apart but I’ll keep you next to me. It’s always nice to remember the good time we had. The laugher, tears, sweetness, silliness, jokes, crazy moment and lots more.

When I got the chance to see you again, I’m willing to be an entertainer to you and make sure you had a great time. Making silly faces, to crack pointless jokes and keeping our hearts warmth. Although it might be tiring but it really worth it. That’s nothing can compare these feeling of happiness.

There are a lot of people come and go in our life but people like you are hard to find and not every time someone like you comes my way.

The world is lacking such feeling of happiness: the feeling of stress free, the feeling of being your-own-self, and the feeling of playing in a play ground when we were a child.

Cherish the time you are spending with your love ones and always keep in touch. The world needs love to go round and that’s what I always believe.

No comments: