Monday, June 9, 2008

My Fragile Heart Speaks...

Observing people around me falling in love and having hard time maintaining it, it hurts me when I see relationships start breaking up. Considering the sweetness and passion getting slender and turning in to bitterness, my tears shed and being confuse on the true meaning of love.

My fragile heart speaks:- Do you know that your Egoism killed a relationship silently? Do you know that pride pushes away the people you love? Do you know that anger hurts a person the most especially he who approaches you with an open heart? Haven’t you all realized that? Why does love have to be so complicated? Can anyone give me any answer?

Appreciate what lies in front of you, if you love it very much, hold on to it and never let go. Appreciate every moment being together and hold on tight till the last seconds.

Be sweet and express yourself as much as possible, be romantic, love whole heartedly and kiss slowly; although he/she might not appreciate or understand your sweetness but you’ll never regret on telling and showing them how much you really cherish them.

We can’t guarantee what promised us tomorrow but we can let them know how much you love them today…

No comments: