Friday, June 27, 2008

Office Hours, Let's Have Some Fun...


Another day of stress and tiredness, but I give thanks to the challenges I face everyday that make me stronger and wiser.

Working in the office sometime might be very interesting because you can see a lot of unusual scenes (if you are observant enough lah…). Whenever I have stressed, I’ll just stop doing what I’m going and start observing my colleagues. Some of them like to make funny faces when they are stress or concentrating, some of them even open their mouth when they are concentrating and the funny thing is that people start to feeling sleepy, I can see them nodding their head or posing like the Thinker. It’s so funny and entertaining. They really make me smile. Thanks guys.
So, what will I do when I’m bored in the office? Look at the picture above. It’s my new creation:- M.V.B.H.I. Paper Clip Robot. Hmmm, that’s M.V.B.H.I. stand for? Well, it’s “Mental Vacation But Hand Itchy”. In that point of time I just need to take a break. So, I created this funny looking thing.

Anyway, life is not all about working right? For me personally, life is for us to enjoy, feeling our environment, be a blessing to someone and touch life, making someone smile and more. Have you done any of these today?

Furthermore, we all agreed that work is boring, tiring, stressful and draining. So, don’t forget to have some fun during working hours and having a good laugh whenever it’s possible.
Live happy and stay happy. Although life can be unfair sometimes but I always believe that what I’m having right now is enough to make me happy and feel prosperous. So, I can confidently say that life is beautiful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice toy (^_^) may I have 1?