Friday, June 13, 2008

To my Brother who cares for me...

You're a loving caring person
Whom with my life troubles I can share
When I need an ear to listen
I know you're the one who will care

You wipe away my tears
Then give me sound advice
That's just one of the many things
That makes you so nice

You care about the things
That means so much to me
With you in my life
That’s all I need.

Brother,
I realized that you had given me so much,
So much that my heart is overwhelmed with your caring and love.
I feel like I owe you a lot because you had given me so much.
Please, let me know if there’s anything I can do for you.
Please, let me know how to make you happy and proud.
Please, let me know that your days are cloudy so can be your companion.

Thanks brother, you are the best.

No comments: